Anavar was produced in the 1960s as a synthetic anabolic steroid. During the 1980s it was adopted by the sports community to help athletes improve their performance.
- Increases strength and stamina
- Burns subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin)
- Protects muscle mass from being broken down
- Low hepatotoxicity
- Low chance of developing acne
- Active life of 8 - 12 hours
The recommended daily dose for Anavar is 10mg per day which can be increased to a maximum of 80mg - 100mg for men and 40mg for women. A typical solo course lasts 6 - 8 weeks. It is recommended that the final 2 weeks the daily dose is gradually reduced to 10mg.
Stacking Anavar 10mg
During the final week of the course. It is important to restart testosterone production as normal, using Tamoxifem (Nolvadex) can help by using at a rate of 10mg - 20mg per day.
Warnings: keep out of the reach of children